Every project, no matter big or small, needs a proper management to reach its goals on time and within budget while managing the risks and communicating the progress with stakeholders effectively. Project Management is a specialism which is executed by Project Managers according to various global standards. PMI Methodology, which is a metodology developed by Project Management Institute, is one of the most used and considered effective PM metodologies around the world particularly for engineering projects. Project Managers who have years of PM experience and training can be qualified as Project Management Professional (PMP®) by PMI.
Project Management is one of the core services Tikir Consulting provides to its clients with its team of PMP® certified and experienced project managers. We have specific experience on project managing R&D, new product development, process development, innovation and automation projects in the energy, oil & gas, automation and automotive industries.
Project Management service includes these knowledge areas: scope management, time management, cost management, HR management, risk management, procurement management, communications management, quality management and stakeholder management.
We provide full project management service which includes below activities:
- Setting up Project Management Office (PMO)
- Developing Project Charter and Project Management Plan
- Developing Statement of Work (SOW)
- Defining activities and schedule development
- Cost estimation and determining budget
- Developing and managing project team
- Identifying risks and performing risk analysis
- Directing project execution
- Verifying and controlling project scope
- Controlling costs and schedule
- Planning and conducting procurement
- Performing quality assurance and quality control
- Managing stakeholders
- Delivery of products and services
- Project closure
If you believe that your project needs a professional management, please get in touch with us to discuss more about our project management services.